iPad Air. With a stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone for a more comfortable viewing experience.¹ Powered by the A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine for 4K video editing, music creation, and next-level games—all with ease. Featuring fast, easy, and secure Touch ID, advanced cameras, USB-C, and it works with versatile accessories, including Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil (2nd generation).²
• Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide color¹
• A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
• Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
• 12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
• Available in silver, space gray, rose gold, green, and sky blue
• Wide stereo audio
• Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
• Up to 10 hours of battery life³
• USB-C connector for charging and accessories
• Works with Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio, and Apple Pencil (2nd generation)²
• iPadOS 15 is uniquely powerful, easy to use, and designed to take the versatility of iPad further
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
¹The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
²Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
³Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
Protect your iPad by purchasing AppleCare+ at your local Target
•AppleCare+ for iPad extends your repair coverage and technical support to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date
•It adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $49 for iPad and $29 for Apple Pencil, plus applicable tax
•Get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
•Mail-in or carry-in repairs
•Express Replacement Service
•Hardware coverage for your iPad, battery, AirPort devices, and Apple Pencil
•Software support for questions on iOS, iCloud, Apple-branded iPad apps, and connecting to wireless networks
•AppleCare products must be purchased with an applicable Apple device.
•Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email post-enrollment or by visiting www.apple.com/support/products/
Go to apple.com/ipad-air/specs for a complete set.